Dear Readers (Reader? Mom?),
I’m super excited to be starting my new blog, where I’ll write two of my favorite things: you guessed it, letters and lists. I may also occasionally add nacho photos, but letterslistsandoccasionalnachophotos.wordpress.com was taken. Here’s why I chose letters and lists:
• I love writing letters, both to people and inanimate objects.
• Letters are also a great way I can write complaints longer than 140 characters to companies like Comcast and “Mr. Perfection Car Detailing”, so the next time I say, “you’re about to get a strongly-worded letter from me, Mister!” I can mean it.
• Lists are my favorite way to write funny things because they keep it short and quippy.
• One time I wrote a list of the Top 10 Reasons I’ll Miss You When I’m At College, Dad and my dad really loved it.
• It wasn’t that funny of a list though.
• You can even combine letters and lists into some kind of awesome lister or lettist, like I just did RIGHT NOW. #meta
Feel free to suggest people or things I should write to, or lists that need to be made in the comments section.